Sunday, February 24, 2013

♥ Lovely day, satisfying weekend ♥

This weekend was so nice... 2 day assembly... great time seeing friends...
information was great, and a few things I want to implement right away.
Also what I won't forget from this weekend are...
- 4 brothers sharing a king bed
- "when a brother in an Armani black label suit calls you... you answer"
- "should I put it in cold water?".... 'NO!"
-  "one big blister"
- Mike telling me about coming back to his seat to find a little girl eating apples off his suit coat.  LOL
- and seeing baby Beasley, for the the first time.... :)

... and the good times keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz