The Game
Thinking I'm competing with that other lady?
Just for a chance to be his baby?
Unless toward me, He's full of love and oozin'
I'm sorry Ya'll- I'm not for his choosin'
Whats happening here is not a game,
Think what you want but, can he make it rain?
Unless he got a billion dollar pension
I'm sorry Ya'll - He gets no mention.
Think I'm playing hard to get.
But there's no romance.. not a single bit.
Unless he's so fine, he'd sell at auction
I'm sorry ya'll - I'm not his option
Seriously ya'll, I'm not on his list
If you think so, you'd be remiss.
Unless he's uniquely clever and quick
I'm sorry ya'll- He's not my pick.
Some us like those taller guys
You know the ones... at least 6'5
So unless to see him, I'd ride a kite.
I'm sorry ya'll -he's not my type
I love a guy with bible knowledge
Better than the guy, taught at college.
But unless he's giving everlasting life
I'm sorry ya'll - he didn't get me. psych!
Not all of these things must he have
2 or 3 would make me glad..
A cute face or clever and funny...
it ain't never hurt to have some money.
But most important for all to see.
I don't want no dude, that don't want me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.