(and no, the rose wasn't from duck dynasty guy!)
So I m chillin' at my desk like normal, checking in these people and the woman of the group I'm badging tells me that the guy I'm checking in is from duck dynasty? .... The only duck show I ever watched was Dark wing duck... so I know I had that "vacant expression" like Ed the hyena on lion king.
Anywho I looked him up and yes, I had heard of that show but never had watched an episode... he was definitely a woolly looking dude.
Later a florists drops by with flowers for a patient and he gave me one single rose. awww! It's great being a lady!
Post from Bree's Book

No comments:
Post a Comment
♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.