Friday, January 24, 2014

2014 has started with a bang


Lets see.. my beloved Honda Civic bit the dust. 12 years together (sniff)
I've been sick with what I call the "Donkey flu".  It's been so virulent and been staying around so long I had to give it a "super flu" name, thus "donkey flu"
Missed most of the C.O. visit, used up all my PTO and some.  agh

New York was fun, the wedding was fun, seeing everybody was fun, but I got sick there too and missed the MET Tour. goodness

I feel like I missed a whole month of life.







This post from Bree's Book...
Click here to visit-> Bree's Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz