Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sure! We're the same person

So there is this guy at work who always calls me Allison. I have a black co-worker named Allison, and I figured he just had our names confused.    I usually would be offended, but Allison is pretty so I don't even care. LOL.

  So today he asked me if I was feeling better.. I didn't hear the question before I was answering "yes"  I thought he was asking how are you.  So I'm sure Allison wasn't feeling well the other day.  Then he says you must work here 24 hours a day!

I work 12 hour days, and Allison works the night shift.  So technically Allison and Me combined would be working practically 'round the clock.   I just can't believe he actually thinks we are the same person!!  I thought he just got the names confused .


Buzz home | Bulletin |  Studio B  |  'Bout

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz