Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Let's talk about Idris Elba...

There are myriads of women drooling over this man.  What is it!?

     ♦️His tall stature?  
     ♦️ The European accent? 
     ♦️ The way he carries himself?   
........Or is it just a simple case of dashing good looks?  

While the masses aimlessly pant, I listen without excitement as women sing his praises.  I'm just not moved.  While I don't think he is unattractive ... I'm just not attracted.  Innately I believe I prefer the company of the humble and happy.  While I have no idea how Idris esteems himself, I never really see a smile on his face.  Studies show that women in general prefer pictures of men not smiling, over their smiling counterparts. Which might be part of the draw? I can't really say but, I've never seem him with a wide toothy smile.  But my question is, why are women attracted to men who don't smile?  I don't know what that's all about but, for now I will give it a non-scientific name, conjured up by yours truly.  Why don't we call it "get punched in ya throat syndrome".  Seriously people, a smile is a universal sign of friendship and peace! 

 Okay but back to Idris.. The facial expression I usually see him with is the mans version of a smize.  You know Tyra's term for smiling with the eyes?  For men this is generally one eyebrow lifted ever so slightly.  I find this to be a smug, haughty type expression.  I don't find men that don't smile attractive.  Don't get me wrong, I would most definitely avoid a wild bafooning goofball.  On the other end I would also avoid, the no smile/smug smile guy... You know the one... The one whose only laughing or smiling when *he* is the one making a joke, otherwise he is always serious, trying to be sexy or just completely cold?   Yea that guy!  That's what I see when I see when I see Idris.  So ladies... What is it that you see?














No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz