Anyone that knows me well, knows that I would love to be a biochemist. Unfortunately that's not possible if I am to maintain my Christian lifestyle ...and preserve my bank account. However I still make an effort to understand how the body works and it's responses to chemicals ... Everything is a chemical including food.
Last year I learned about adaptogens, and I am still learning more about them. Adaptogens are herbs or amino acids that have an equilibrium affect. For example, let's say one person has abnormally low blood pressure, and another person has very high blood pressure. Taking an Adaptogen supplement for blood pressure would work to resolve the blood pressure issue for both persons. It "adapts" to the need. I consider herbs in general to be dangerous without full knowledge of its action. They can be as strong as pharmaceuticals, which is why I hesitate to try them, and I absolutely never take herbal blends. Never herbal blends ..never ... That's like Russian roulette. However I do feel comfortable with adaptogenic supplements
So I'm in Mississippi market today and I see this drink that looks like a coldpress, only it's not from coffee. I can't do coffee so I excitedly picked it up. I turned to see what it had... It said "herbal blend". I was like.. Nah uh, no I'm putting this mess back. I went to put it back and then I saw it...adaptagens! What!!? Okay, ingredient list.. Talk to ya girl! I like what you're saying, I'll try it. Anyway, I looked up the main Adaptogen and it has 3 actions that I am interested in. This is why I am calling it the trifecta. Never thought I might find it all in one place. Waiting to see if it lives up to the claims. If not... waive to me as my ambulance passes through. ✌🏽️

No comments:
Post a Comment
♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.