Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Under the lense


I was at work the other day, with 10 minutes left of my 12 hour shift.  Then comes in this attractive lady with her 3 beautiful daughters.  Two teenagers and a younger girl.  All of them young and super cute.  One of the daughters eyes were just piercing, she looked like she could be on tv.

So here I am, with my hair not like I want.  I have the same unretouched makeup since the morning, feeling very self conscious and ugly. As I typed I could see the youngest out of my periphial vision examining my face.  I was thinking... "Is she looking at my skin and all my imperfections? If anyone remembers what it was like to be a teen girl, then you know that everything, and everybody is gross.  Teenage girls eat hearts for breakfast, egos for lunch, self esteem for dinner... and what's left of anyones dignity they will have as a snack.  Why else do you think they are always giggling?  I was once that girl, (not to people's faces of course). Now I was now on the other side of the lense.  I could just hear Sara with no "H" looking at me and saying "Ew!"

 I feel like kids have a good sense of people's emotions sometimes even more so than adults.  After I was done the youngest said an enthusiastic "Bye" she then made a quick turn around, looked at me and said "you're pretty" and bounded off.  I was thinking.. Did she know I was sweating bullets?  Was my heart beating that loudly?  Whew! At least I escaped being fodder that day.

Buzz home | Bulletin |  Studio B  |  'Bout

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz