Long time friends... This is to all my girls...
the likes of you, elusive like south sea pearls.
I won't name you, because you know who you are..
This is written for you most loyal ones in my life, thus far:
You've been there through the stormy days...
and always taken notice of Jehovah in all of your ways.
Never do you reveal talk that is confidential...
your entrance into my life I would call, providential.
Long time servants, been around for a decade or two...
very few people can hold a candle to loyal ones like you.
we all know the deal, because you always keep real...
you may not have mass appeal, but you still preach the word with zeal.
Our personalities just flow, come together, we gel...
your wise counsels could rival that of even Ahithophel.
you have one face, not two... or even three
never not real, like the existence of the trinity.
You've stood the test of time,
a gift you are, and the origin of which I know is divine
I'm more than proud to call you all friends of mine.
With love,
-Bree 7-13-15
Buzz home | Bulletin | Studio B | 'Bout

No comments:
Post a Comment
♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.