Saturday, July 18, 2015

So happy to be in my own bed!

Just got back from visiting my grandma, checking on her after her hospital stay and helping her out with a few things.  I think she is doing well for 80.  ðŸ˜‰ Got to see family friends the Bryant's.   I stayed with my sweet auntie Kim.  Everything went well, and we got a lot accomplished
However,
I've only slept in my bed 8 days this entire month!  Relief has arrived!  I just soaked in some Epsom salt. (I know I am old) lol washed my hair... And I am going to disappear into this bed!


Buzz home | Bulletin |  Studio B  |  'Bout

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ ♡ ♡ TO COMMENT WITHOUT A SIGN IN ♡ ♡ ♡
Click on title of the post
select "name/url" from the drop down menu and enter your name and then you will be able to add a comment.

https://sites.google.com/site/breesbuzz